As a small, but highly experienced, equipment legislation and safety compliance consultancy it is BCL policy that the services and products provided fully satisfy the Customer requirements.
BCL endeavour to perform its obligations efficiently and to the highest professional standards, treating its Customers and Suppliers fairly, and with courtesy.
This can only be achieved by striving to maintain the highest levels of honesty, integrity, impartiality and objectivity based upon openness and trust.
Therefore, to exceed customer quality expectations BCL will ensure:
- Its staff are suitably qualified and experienced to the appropriate level to understand and meet the customer requirements
- The quality objectives and processes involved are regularly reviewed to ensure they remain “fit for purpose” in terms of measurement and effectiveness
- Configuration control relating to reports, processes and records is fully maintained and auditable
- Use evidence-based decision making paired with risk management
- To use management reviews, internal audits, staff feedback and customer feedback to continually improve BCLs products, services and QMS.